1.1 We may update this policy at any time by posting amended terms on this site. All amended terms automatically take effect 30 days after they are initially posted on the site. For questions about this policy, email us at email@example.com.
2.1 You may browse this Site without providing any personal information about yourself. However, to advertise your company on partyplanner.io you will need to sign up and choose a package.
2.2 We may collect the following information: name, contact information, email address, company and user ID; correspondence sent to or from us; any additional information you choose to provide; and other information from your interaction with our Site, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Site, ad data, IP address and standard web log information. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information.
2.3 Display advertising on the Site is provided by our advertising partners. Our advertising partners will serve advertisements that they believe are most likely to be of interest to you, based on information about your visit to the Site and other websites (this information does not include your name, street address, email address or telephone number).
3.0 Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
What are cookies in computers?
Also known as browser cookies or tracking cookies, cookies are small, often encrypted text files, located in browser directories. They are used by web developers to help users navigate their websites efficiently and perform certain functions. Due to their core role of enhancing/enabling usability or site processes, disabling cookies may prevent users from using certain websites.
Session Cookies are also used by the server to store information about user page activities so users can easily pick up where they left off on the server’s pages. By default, web pages really don’t have any ‘memory’. Cookies tell the server what pages to show the user so the user doesn’t have to remember or start navigating the site all over again. Cookies act as a sort of “bookmark” within the site. Similarly, cookies can store ordering information needed to make shopping carts work instead of forcing the user to remember all the items the user put in the shopping cart.
Persistent or tracking Cookies are also employed to store user preferences. Many websites allow the user to customize how information is presented through site layouts or themes. These changes make the site easier to navigate and/or lets user leave a part of the user’s “personality” at the site.
Cookies are NOT viruses. Cookies use a plain text format. They are not compiled pieces of code so they cannot be executed nor are they self-executing. Accordingly, they cannot make copies of themselves and spread to other networks to execute and replicate again. Since they cannot perform these functions, they fall outside the standard virus definition.
Most browsers have built in privacy settings that provide differing levels of cookie acceptance, expiration time, and disposal after a user has visited a particular site. Backing up your computer can give you the peace of mind that your files are safe.
Since identity protection is highly valued and is every internet user’s right, it pays to be aware of what threat cookies can pose.
As cookies are transmitted back and forth between a browser and website, if an attacker or unauthorized person gets in between the data transmission, the sensitive cookie information can be intercepted. Although relatively rare, this can happen if the browser is connecting to the server using an unencrypted network like a non-secured Wi-Fi channel. Internet security is only attainable if you regularly use an anti-virus protection programmer.
4.1 We use your personal information to provide you with the services you request, communicate with you, troubleshoot problems, customize your experience, inform you about our services and Site updates and measure interest in our sites and services.
4.2 By using this Site, you agree that we may collect, hold process and use your information (including personal information) for the purpose of providing you with the Site services and developing our business which includes (without limitation):
4.3 Personalizing your visits to the Site and developing the design and style of the Site to improve the services provided to you.
4.4 Informing you about the latest changes to the Site, products, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting;
4.5 Customer service and support.
4.6 Communicating (and personalizing such communication) with you.
4.7 Enabling you to share our content with others e.g. using an ‘Email a friend’ or ‘Share this’ functionality.
4.8 Conducting market research and/or Carrying out technical and statistical analysis to measure the performance of our services and the Site.
5.1 We may sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
5.2 We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
5.3 We may also share personal information with service providers who help with our business operations, and with members of our corporate family, who may provide joint content and services and help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts.
5.5 We don’t hold any credit or debit card details on our system nor do we have any access to these documents.
6.1 You may access or update the personal information you provided to us at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.1 We treat information as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure.
7.2 Although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
8.1 We’re committed to building a community enabled by people and supported by technology that’s open to the broadest audience possible.
8.2 We create opportunity for people of all abilities by making our platform more accessible. This includes those with special access needs such as the visually and hearing impaired, as well as those with limited dexterity and cognitive disabilities.
9.0 Using partyplanner.io
9.1 In connection with using or accessing the Services you will not
- post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites;
- breach or circumvent any laws, third party rights or our systems or policies;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libellous content;
- Take any action that may undermine the Feedback or ratings systems.
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm partyplanner.io, or the interests or property of partyplanner.io users;
- Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access our Services for any purpose.
- bypass our robot exclusion headers, interfere with the working of our Services, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- export or re-export any partyplanner.io’s application or tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions and in accordance with posted rules and restrictions;
- Circumvent any technical measures we use to provide the Services.
9.2 You agree that we will commence supplying our services to you as soon as you accept this User Agreement. You can cancel this User Agreement under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
9.3 We may cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time or modify or discontinue our Services.
10.0 Abusing partyplanner.io
10.1 Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend, or terminate your user account(s) and access to our Services, restrict or prohibit access to, and your activities on, our Services, remove or demote your profile, delay or remove hosted content, remove any special status associated with the account, reduce or eliminate any discounts, and take technical and legal steps to keep you from using our Services if:
- We think that you are creating problems or possible legal liabilities.
- We think that you are infringing the rights of third parties.
- We think that you are acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this User Agreement or our policies or abuse our employees or users.
- despite our reasonable endeavours, we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or
- You fail to make full payment of any fees due for our Services by your payment due date.
11.1 The fee we charge is for advertising services on partyplanner.io.
11.2 The fee is paid on a monthly subscription.
11.3 The fee is not refundable. We may change our fees, or introduce new fees from time to time by posting the changes on the partyplanner.io website 30 days in advance. You may close your account without penalty within 30 days of such notice being given.
11.4 If however you decide you want to cancel the subscription half way through the month, the remaining days will not be refunded.
11.5 You are required to have a payment method on file when advertising on partyplanner.io. If your payment method fails then you will be unable to advertise with partyplanner.io
12.0 Listing Conditions
- You are responsible for the accuracy, content and legality of your profile.
- Your listing may not be immediately searchable by keyword or category for up to 24 hours. Partyplanner.io does not guarantee exact listing durations;
- Content that violates any of partyplanner.io policies may be deleted at party planner’s discretion.
- Where your listing appears in search and browse results may be based on certain factors such as listing format, title, end time, keywords, price, Feedback, partyplanner.io policy compliance and detailed seller ratings.
- Meta-tags and URL links that are included in a listing will be removed or altered so as to not affect third party search engine results;
- We may provide you with optional recommendations to consider when creating your listings. Such recommendations may be based on the aggregated sales and performance history of similar sold and current listings; results will vary for individual listings. To drive the recommendations experience, you agree that we may display the sales and performance history of your listings to other sellers;
12.2 Accordingly, to drive a positive user experience, a listing may not appear in some search and browse results regardless of the sort order chosen by the user.
13.1 When providing us with content (including causing content to be posted using our Services), you grant us permission to use your content on the partyplanner.io website to be viewed by other members and customers to the site, perpetual (or for the duration of any copyright or other rights in such content), irrevocable, royalty-free, sub licensable (through multiple tiers) right to use the content (including without limitation, creating and using derivative works) and you authorise us to exercise any and all copyright, trademark, publicity, database or other intellectual property rights you have in or to the content in any media known now or developed in the future.
13.2 Further, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you waive your moral rights in the content and promise not to assert such rights or any other intellectual property rights you have in the content against us, our sublicenses or our assignees.
13.3 We may offer, license or otherwise make available for your use catalogues of stock images, descriptions, product specifications, and other content, which may be provided by third-parties (including partyplanner.io users).
13.4 You may use such catalogue content solely in connection with the time your listings are on partyplanner’s sites. That permission is subject to modification or revocation at any time at partyplanner.io’s sole discretion.
13.5 While we try to offer reliable data will always be accurate and up-to-date, and you agree that you will not hold us responsible for inaccuracies. If you choose to include catalogue content in your listings, you continue to be responsible for ensuring that your listings are accurate, do not include misleading information and fully comply with this User Agreement.
14.1 We try to keep partyplanner.io and its Services safe, secure, and functioning properly, but we cannot guarantee the continuous operation of or access to our Services.
- Your use of or your inability to use our Services.
- Delays or disruptions in our Services.
- Viruses or other malicious software obtained by accessing or linking to, our Services.
- glitches, bugs, errors, or inaccuracies of any kind in our Services;
- The content, actions, or inactions of third parties, including items listed using our Services or the destruction of allegedly fake items.
- a suspension or other action taken with respect to your account or breach of the Abusing partyplanner.io section.
- the duration or manner in which your listings appear in search results as set out in the Listing conditions section; or
- Your need to modify practices, content, or behaviour or your loss of or inability to do business, as a result of changes to this User Agreement or our policies.
14.2 You accept sole responsibility for the legality of your actions under laws applying to you and the legality of any items you list on any of our sites.
14.3 Although we use techniques that aim to verify the accuracy and truth of the information provided by our users, user verification on the internet is difficult. Partyplanner.io cannot and does not confirm, and is not responsible for ensuring, the accuracy or truthfulness of users’ purported identities or the validity of the information which they provide to us or post on our sites.
14.4 Nothing in this User Agreement shall limit or exclude our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our agents or employees or for any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
15.0 Legal Disputes
15.1 If a dispute arises between you and partyplanner.io, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution by contacting us on email@example.com we will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation. Any claim, dispute or matter arising under or in connection with this User Agreement shall be governed and construed in all respects by the laws of England and Wales.
16.0 All about Feedback
16.1 Feedback represents your reputation as a partyplanner.io member. It’s made up of comments and ratings left by other members who has either brought a service from you via partyplanner.io or just visited your page.
16.2 Ratings and comments are generally a permanent part of a member’s Feedback profile. We’ll only remove Feedback in certain, limited situations.
16.3 Letting potential customer’s see your public Feedback comments creates trust and increases your sales.
17.0 Keeping Your Account Secure and Your Password Safe
17.1 Partyplanner.io will never email you to ask you to disclose or confirm your password or to download any software to be able to access your account. You’re the only person who needs to know your password – don’t share it with anyone.
17.2 If you think someone may know your password, change it immediately. Here are our tips for making your password secure:
- Use a complex password: to increase the security of your account and prevent malicious use of your account, create a complex password: avoid using a simple password that is easy to guess (e.g. password123 partyplanner or partyplanner1234).
- Use a longer password: each additional character helps so we would recommend using at least 8 characters. You could even use a memorable phrase or sentence.
- Include characters other than letters: include numbers and symbols to make your password more secure.
- Change your password regularly.
- Never use the same password for multiple accounts – this will increase your security.
- Never email anyone your password, and most importantly, never respond to an email asking for your password.
- Avoid writing down your passwords, if at all possible. If you must write down any password, store it securely away from your computer.
17.3 We also encourage you to make sure that the antivirus programs on your computer are updated regularly.
Remember: partyplanner.io will never send emails asking you to verify, confirm or update your personal details or your credit/debit card details.
If you do receive any sort of emails please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
18.0 Partyplanner.io ltd Responsibilities
18.1 Partyplanner.io ltd has tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on Partyplanner.io ltd or contact us for exact sizes.
18.2 Partyplanner.io ltd will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person’s services.
18.3 Because of the nature of the internet, Partyplanner.io ltd provides and maintains Partyplanner.io ltd on an “as is”, “as available” basis and makes no promise that use of Partyplanner.io ltd will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our internet services for any reason beyond our control.
18.4 Our website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
18.5 You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use Partyplanner.io ltd in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse Partyplanner.io ltd for any loss or damage caused as a result.
18.6 These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall they exclude or limit Partyplanner.io ltd.’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from neither its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
18.7 Partyplanner.io ltd will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of nature.
18.8 These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, which are available to you.
18.9 Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Partyplanner.io ltd excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to Partyplanner.io ltd and Partyplanner.io ltd shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
If in anyway a supplier fails to provide the service he/she has promise to provide and mentioned on their profile page on partyplanner.io
Any incorrect or inaccurate information on Partyplanner.io ltd
Any interruptions to or delays in updating Partyplanner.io ltd
- any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the Partyplanner.io ltd web site or resulting from unauthorized access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control
- Any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong
- Any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading Partyplanner.io ltd, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from Partyplanner.io ltd or its licensees and affiliates
The availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties (“External Sites”) to which Partyplanner.io ltd link and web sites located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to ‘cookies’, personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions.
- All representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect. General
- Partyplanner.io ltd may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
- Partyplanner.io ltd may also terminate this agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of Partyplanner.io ltd upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
- Termination shall be without prejudice to Partyplanner.io ltd.’s other rights.
- In the event that any part of these terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at Partyplanner.io ltd.’s option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties’ intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms constitute the full agreement between you and Partyplanner.io ltd and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
- Since we are aiming Partyplanner.io ltd at a global market, we cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of any other countries (though we will try to make sure it does).
- Use of Partyplanner.io ltd and these terms are subject to the laws of United Kingdom and the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom Courts.